IMPACT! Life Transitions
Are you looking for a life-changing journey?
Here at SonBridge, we partner with IMPACT! Life Transitions, a life coaching and counseling center that offers free services to those seeking answers to life's hardest puzzles.
IMPACT! offers three types of services:
1. Counseling by appointment for people struggling with personal and emotional issues.
2. Advocacy and coaching for individuals whose lives have taken a turn for the worst and need help getting back on track. Our staff can help you get connected to assistance and resources for all your needs.
3. Women's group with self-expressive art projects and discussions on topics such as
- Discovering Change
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Setting Personal Boundaries
- Understanding Self-Defeating Behavior
- Building Better Communication Skills
- Learning Time & Stress Management
- Managing Your Money
- Finding Self-Expression Through Art
Our women's group meets on Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm at SonBridge Community Center.
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Banner Bank
- Bethel Baptist Church
- Neutral Ground
- ShopKo Foundation
- SonBridge Community Center
- Valley Christian Center
- Walla Walla University
- Walla Walla Presbyterian Church
Thank you for helping IMPACT! continue to offer free services to the greater Walla Walla Valley and Milton-Freewater area.
For more information:
Call (509) 386-9533,
Email info@, impactltp.org
Or visit 1200 SE 12th Avenue, College Place, WA.