The SonBridge Thrift & Gift Store provides clothing, household goods, furniture, and unique finds. Every dollar spent at the Thrift & Gift Store assists in supporting the services and operations of SonBridge.
Volunteers, along with young people in a job-training program, staff the SonBridge Thrift & Gift Store. Because they choose to be there, they are dedicated to providing exceptional service, so don't hesitate to ask them for help in finding an item or carrying it out to your vehicle. If you have large items that you would like to donate to the Thrift & Gift Store, we do provide a pickup service.
The Thrift & Gift Store is open 10 a.m.–4 p.m., Sunday–Tuesday and Thursday. We are closed on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Hours our Donation Room is open for accepting items are 7 am to 7 pm from Sunday to Friday barring holidays and lack of storage space.
- CLOTHING: Men's, Women's, Children's Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
- LINENS: Bed and Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Curtains, Tablecloths
- MEDIA: Hardback and Paperback Books, Records, Tapes, CDs, Videos, DVDs, Computer Software
- HOUSEWARES: Crafts, Mugs, Candles, Pictures/Frames, Baskets, Ornaments, Hand Tools, Pots, Pans, Utensils, China Cups, Vases, Dishes, Cutlery, Glassware, Silverware, Stemware
- APPLIANCES: Small Electrical Toasters, Radio, Power Tools, Irons, Blenders, Mixers, Stereos, CD Players, Speakers, DVD And VCR Players, Bicycles, Golf Equipment, Small and Large Garden Tools, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Sports Equipment, Exercise Equipment, Skis, Humidifiers
- FURNITURE: Gently used-Almost New: Sofas, Couches, Loveseats, Recliners, Foot Stools, Chairs; Table Types: Dining, Kitchen, Coffee, End, Computer, Night Stands, Storage Dressers, Hutch, Armoire, Bookcase, Cabinets, Entertainment Center
Note: This list may be changed and/or modified as needed to accommodate business needs and trends.
Unfortunately, there are a few items we cannot accept for a variety of reasons, including safety and chemical hazards, inability to repair or clean items, product recalls and high disposal fees.
- Weapons and Explosives
- Car Seats
- Recalled Toys
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction Materials
- Flammable Products
- Non-working Appliances
- Ceiling Fans
- Automobile Parts
- Perishable Food
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Sleeper Sofas
- Stained/Broken Couches
- Broken Furniture
- Large Instruments: Pianos, Organs, etc.
Check out our dedicated Instagram account where we add photos of some items that come into the store.