3RD ANNUAL SUPPORTER LUNCHEON • BRIDGE TO EMPOWER
Click on the button "SUPPORT" to contribute or finalize your sponsorship level payment for this year's Supporter Luncheon • Bridge to Empower. It will then take to a form beginning with a list called Funds*. Select "Supporter Luncheon" and then fill out the rest.
***If you have any questions please call (509) 529-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SonBridge's work has many faces, but one mission: to help those in need.
Your donation might help buy supplies for an English as a Second Language class, cover a monthly power bill, get a community member to an interview, or relieve dental pain.
No matter where you want your money to go in SonBridge's budget, we can promise you that it will help change lives in the Walla Walla Valley.
Send your gifts where you want them to go!
Download our Gift Catalog and select which giving categories you'd like to support. Not only will you be strengthening your community but also you will be connecting in ways that complement your giving strategies!
Here are some of many giving categories:
- Emergency Fund Giving: Help for individuals at risk of eviction, losing electricity, water shut-off, and/or end of prescription medications.
- Root Canal Giving: Provide access to care to remove rotting teeth and reduce worsening mouth conditions.
- Class Sponsorship Giving: Make education available to our community through sponsoring a class!
- Therapy Training Tools: Provide therapy training while managing lines at health fairs.
- Undergarments for the Homeless: Restore dignity to our homeless by donating, either in cash or in-kind, new undergarments to our most needy population in the Valley. In-kind donations of undergarments, including socks, underwear, bras, and boxers, are most welcome.
- Operations Fund: Gifts of any amount will be sued where it is most needed. Whether it is providing for an unexpected repair or supporting our non-profit operations, you'll be making an impact in our community.
Choose your gift today and begin restoring lives!
If you have a wealth of time on your hands, we hope you'll consider coming to SonBridge and seeing firsthand what a difference it makes in the community. Call our office today for a free tour of our 30,000-square-foot facility. Make sure to allot plenty of time for your visit — you might like SonBridge so much that you sign up to volunteer.
Do you have a car, truck, boat, motorcycle, RV, tractor, jet ski, or snowmobile you don’t use anymore? Do you want to avoid the hassle of selling it? Turn it over to SonBridge and watch it transform lives. SonBridge is currently accepting all sorts of vehicles, whether or not they run, and will issue you a tax deduction receipt in return. Contact the main office at 509•529•3100 for more information.
*Please note: In some cases, it may not be cost-effective for SonBridge to accept a vehicle.
As you’re writing a long-range personal financial plan or updating your will, it’s important to consider how your assets can best be used. SonBridge’s Legacy Society is composed of individuals who want to make an long-lasting impact on the Walla Walla Valley, through both outright and deferred gifts. Whether your assets include stocks, mutual funds, real estate, life insurance, rare books, or other forms of capital, SonBridge Community Center would be honored to become the steward of those assets and use them to improve the health and wellbeing of local residents.
Please consider adding SonBridge to your will or trust. For more information on this process, contact the main office at 509•529•3100.